New Discoveries

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 09:38:23 EDT 2002

Let's try that word again *speculation*. Sometimes a dirty word.

We are not working for free with our own resources to give data to
people with unlimited resources who as we speak are trying to
undermine our project. This burns me up. We offered to work with any
legitimate interest. We heeded Glassberg's call for grass roots help
after he did nothing for 2 years other than petitioning. What is the
problem? When we started they knew of breeder none. Now I find more
skill,more dedication, more grit in IBBA's board than I find in all
of NABA.

We have several important discoveries and I am sure we can
expand on them but without money and part-time people it makes
it a little rough.

Since January, we have heard the self-important
tell us how to do our job as if they were the only ones capable of
doing it yet we see no help financially or otherwise from any of
them. We see people posture and preen and generally serve to be a
pain in the arse. As one person said very recently, I am quite tired
"of Bob having to clean up others mistakes." Well, I am too!I am
perfectly capable of making my own.

Mark, Leroy, Kurt, Ed (B Team) and David and his side-kick Jose.
You will not share any data with anyone. I will expand the knowledge
as we are able to. Unless you want others to take credit for the
hours you are putting in I would like the many supporters on this
list to channel info into Mark and Leroy,or the list, if of a
theoretical nature.

Anne, you and Veronica work on seed data please, and leave the bugs
and any "new discoveries" to the A Team.

Damn!

Bob Parcelles, Jr.
MBBRP

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates & Clean Millennium Movement (C2M)
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale