[leps-talk] Fwd: value

Michael Gochfeld gochfeld at eohsi.rutgers.edu
Thu May 30 17:57:34 EDT 2002

Chris, sorry to belabor this point but....

Last year I had the opportunity to visit a spectacular gun and knife
show in Albuquerque.  Anyone who hasn't had that experience should take
the opportunity (except some states have banned the shows).  If you're
not from New Jersey you can easily buy an exquisite 50 cal,, but that is
besides the point.

There were two booths there that had exquisitely mounted butterflies and
beetles in the $35 to $1000 dollar range.  They were real gems, and
although most people were there to buy or sell arms and ordnance (and
books about how to get your criminal record expunged), the
butterfly/beetle trade seemed lively indeed.

Mike Gochfeld