MexicoDoug

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Fri Oct 4 14:31:39 EDT 2002

Stan wrote (regarding MexicoDoug):

> Can you be certain this was the 'real' MexicoDoug and not a stand in,
> cleverly staged to hide the 'true' identity of MexicoDoug, the real
> MexicoDoug who, by some accounts, goes by a number of cyber aliases. We
> all know who this is - or do we?

Hmmmm.  This thought did occur to me.  But after careful consideration, I've
come to the conclusion that I did indeed meet the "real" MexicoDoug, as no
one else could possibly have provided me with the experience I enjoyed (much
of which I have yet to share).  The whole thing WAS a bit like meeting with
Marlon Brando in the jungles of Southeast Asia - mysterious, covert, and
full of surprises - though there was no evidence of atrocities (beyond those
of the self-induced variety that seem to be related to the consumption of
Tequila).

Mark.

(back at home in Oceanside, CA)