Butterfly neck-wringer

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Mon Oct 7 09:12:18 EDT 2002

I frequently have the same problem; only I simply use an insect pin (or
pins) to rotate the head and position it. I find that if I rotate the head
and hold it in position with the pin for a few moments, it will usually stay
reasonably in position. If it wants to rotate back, then a pin placed so as
to keep the head in position usually does the trick.

Antennae are so easily broken off that I do not make an effort to get them
"perfect", only "good enough".

Alex

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is
intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown below. Thank you for your cooperation.