"Leplist" has new look

John Snyder john.snyder at furman.edu
Mon Oct 14 11:36:05 EDT 2002

As many of you know, I have been steadily adding species to my "Web Images
of North American Moth Species" web site, and have now reached a total of
over 3,000 species (adult, caterpillar, or both).

This has made a quite cumbersome web site, with a download time of several
minutes if one is using a phone modem.

I have made the decision to subdivide the list, for faster downloading.
That job is now completed and I invite you to visit the site for a
test-drive.  Go to this address:  http://alpha.furman.edu/~snyder/leplist
and see how it works.

I have added links to several hundred more photos in the past couple of
months and will add many more when I find the time.  I hope you enjoy
them.  As always, I thank the people and organizations who are putting up
the web sites that I link to--they help us all.

John Snyder
Dept. of Biology
Furman University
Greenville, SC USA