Cyclargus and the Miami Blue research

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Tue Oct 15 16:35:24 EDT 2002

Great post Anne.  I really wish I could make it down for David's talk.
Lecture actually.  David deserves the respect (recognition) of the
scientific community for the detailed work he is doing.  He is The Expert
on this.  Some have name recognition and clout (BS) that goes with that,
but David is the real deal.  Others have researched the past.. but what
David and MBBRP are doing is the critter's status now and in the future.
You, Bob, Mark, everyone involved is doing a super job of tending to their
responsibilities and not trying to hog the camera - this is truly a team
effort where the real focus (hero) is the butterfly.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank the many who have sent in
their financial support.  Lot's of little people doing this.  Those $20s
and  $50s add up.   We have spent everything sent in and more - many
hundreds of dollars.  But a great deal more is needed.  It will be nice to
get that first $1,000 or $5,000 check.   Yes, those kinds of funds are
needed - as we have barely scratched the surface of what we need to do.

To donate on line go to http://tils-ttr.org/donate.html  One can donate on
line via PayPal or print out and mail in.   Your tax reciept is sent out
upon receipt.  I am still waiting for any number of people to get their
financial support caught up to their emotional and verbal support.
(That's a tackful way of saying - put der money whar dar mouth er at. :-)

Ron