Join the Miami Blue Crew

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 12:31:05 EDT 2002

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=2002_register&docid=02-36-filed.pdf

> Cardiospermum halicacabum and C. corindum
> http://www.hear.org/pier/cahal.htm
>
> http://florawww.eeb.uconn.edu/acc_num/200100017.html
>
> http://www.pre1900prints.com/Botanical/Curtis1049.htm
>
> http://www.ars-grin.gov/duke/dictionary/tico/c.html
>
> Caesalpinea bonduc
>
> http://www.plantatlas.usf.edu/images.asp?plantID=3340#
>
> See also Cardiospermum corindum.
> See also Pithecellobium spp in above reference. The Miami Blue is
> said
> to use Blackbead and cat claw as larval hosts. It may also use
> various
> weedy leguminous vines, such as Galactia spp. and Clitoria maritima,
> according to Mark Minno.
>

> Happy gardening, and may all your blues be butterflies.
> Anne Kilmer
> Vice-Chairman-Operations/Task Force Director
> Miami Blue Butterfly Restoration Project
> Chief
> Miami Blue Crew
> <viceroy at gate.net>.

--- Anne Kilmer <viceroy at GATE.NET> wrote:
> If you wish to become involved in the Miami Blue Butterfly
> restoration
> project, email Bob Parcelles <ParcBob at aol.com> to be added to our
> mailing list. Or click on this link.

> If you simply wish to subscribe to correspondence, click here.

> This will mean that you can't go look at files, photos etc., but it
> will
> also mean that you don't have to be a YAHOO group member.

There seems to be some confusion generally on Yahoo groups. In order to
change your preferences you must verify your paswword. Just as you do
on any list serve but it is easier with yahoo if you follow the
directions on the little drill. It enables you to view, upload and
download photos, files, databases, links, take place in chats and
polls. for intstance in the membership of nature potpourri about 1/4
have never done this.

To be a member of MBBRP List you MUST  do this drill. If you can fill
out Directories, go to the various features you are of no use to the
group. this is not a news group. You can get news of what is going on
on NP, Leps-L and TILS-Leps-Talk. szsorry to be correcting Anne but
this has been covered many times in the past week. It will make you a
bonafied member of the Miami Blue Butterfly Restoration Project's Miami
Blue Crew.

So in spite of the above anti-lurking words I welcome all  to join the
Project in one or more capacities. Joining this list with full
capabilities is required.

Incidentally, as you go through the 3 steps in order to verify you
chosen password ( I repeat, you HAVE NOT joined Yahoo) you will be
asked to click on various advertising subjects (already clicked for you
:). I would unclick them if I did not want legitimate advertising ( not
spam) mailked to me. I do not as i get plent form the group on line.

I might add that Yahoo Groups are Free to you. No SPAM just
advertising. TV and radio are the SPAM artists. Yahoo Groups are the
only free listserve that is worth 2 cents in spite of flash
advertising.

Bob Parcelles, Jr.
Director, MBBRP

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
Ecologist/Ethologist, RJP Associates
CEO, PROactive Ecology Solutions Group (PESG)
Institute of Ecological and Environmental Studies (IEES)
http://www.Ecology-Today.eboard.com