Help - molding collection in the tropics

Michael Gochfeld gochfeld at eohsi.rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 25 14:10:00 EDT 2002

We used to prevent mold/mildew with a low wattage electric light bulb.
25 watts was enough to keep a clothes closet dry.  It wouldn't have to
run all the time.  It may not be feasible in an insect display, but just
a thought. We'll ask our mold people (we have such) if there is a
treatment for mold (other than bleach which probably doesn't do much
good for specimens).

Mike Gochfeld