Venezuela

Niklas Wahlberg leps at wahlberg.to
Thu Sep 5 04:14:17 EDT 2002

Hi,
Here are some dets:
First row, second from left Janatella leucodesma
First row fifth from left Anartia amathea
First row sixth from left Junonia lavinia
First row eighth from left Tegosa anieta/pastazena/claudina (tough
group!)
Second row third from left Anartia jatrophae
Second row seventh from left Microtia elva
Fourth row Anthanassa sp looks like Anthanassa drusilla
Sixth row seventh from left Vanessa myrinna (as suggested by a previous
post)

For the others, I suggest you have a look at D'Abrera's books on
Neotropical butterflies (I would do so, but unfortunately the library is
quite far away and I can't go there at the moment).

Cheers,
Niklas

Be Unique! Get your personalized email address at www.NamePlanet.com
<http://www.NamePlanet.com>