Tropical Lepidoptera pub.

Christopher Conlan conlan at adnc.com
Mon Sep 9 19:58:36 EDT 2002

I'm not sure what happened but they started getting behind on the
journals a few years ago and now it's nearly the end of 2002 and I
still have not received my journals from 2001.  It would be a terrible
shame if ATL were to fall as that is one of the nicest journals around.
  I hope Heppner can get it back on track soon or he will lose most of
the membership due to frustration.  He already lost me temporarily as I
decided I would not rejoin for 2002 until the 2001 journals started
showing up.

Chris