Base Behavior of Leps-L threads

James Kruse fnjjk1 at uaf.edu
Mon Sep 23 16:53:48 EDT 2002

Mike Quinn at ento at satx.rr.com wrote:

> To say that mosquitoes have never killed anyone is like saying that guns
> have never killed anyone, it was the bullets after all that did the killing.

Ah yes, those guns floating down the street all by themselves, and going off
all by themselves, killing people and blaming it on the bullets are pretty
scary.

Otherwise, I and most other sane people would agree that certain insects of
medical and agricultural fame are more 'important' than your standard
butterfly, or anything else, depending upon what your personal condition is
or what light you paint it in. We could argue about this forever.

Jim