Master of Suspense

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Wed Sep 25 10:04:57 EDT 2002

Grkovich, Alex wrote:

> Who knows WHAT I've got floating around inside of me right now; all summer
> we've been eating raw tomatoes, onions, lettuce, cucumbers etc. out of our
> garden...and apples from an apple tree.

I've always been so careful not to swallow apple seeds and wind up with
a tree inside ... and now this.
I have a lovely mental picture of the imago emerging from ... (coarse?
moi? )

As my nephew said to me when I told him I had an actual piece of
dinosaur dung, "I am sorry, but I just cannot believe it."

Well, it was too good to be true,  but it is a genuine cacalith, or all
right, coprolith, with agatized scarab tunnels showing and everything.
so maybe Ken's myth is true, but I would not anticipate a happy outcome
for them bugs.
ah well.
Red cabbage for dinner, I will instruct the chef to cook it thoroughly.
Anne Kilmer
South Florida