Guts...from Base Behavior

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 19:11:44 EDT 2002

AWWWWWW  Richard,

That is so good I am wishing I had thought of it. It makes me flutter.

My pal Chris Solis likes it for the beatiful outcome.

Bob

--- Richard Worth <rworth at oda.state.or.us> wrote:
> I'm sorry folks but this was just too easy to pass up.  This gives a
> whole new, literal meaning to the term "butterflies in my stomach".
> Everybody together...Aaawwww, that's bad.  ;-)
========

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
Ecologist/Ethologist, RJP Associates
CEO, PROactive Ecology Solutions Group (PESG)
Institute of Ecological and Environmental Studies (IEES)
http://www.Ecology-Today.eboard.com