Polygonia sp. and field management publications

Thomas P. LeBlanc leblanct at netsync.net
Sun Sep 29 22:38:30 EDT 2002

Dear Fellows
      I do have access to search the Ecology, Conservation Biology, et al
journals but I don't have any access to search the Lep Society, ect..
journals for information.  Could someone point me in the right direction for
gathering information regarding Polygonia identification and information on
suggested mowing field management for butterfly populations.  Anyone's
suggestions would be appreciated.  I do have access to a friends library
(which lives a good distance away) but I don't want to spend days reviewing
every Lep Society journal.   Would be easier to have the journal sent home
for review and then send back.
     I guess that I am looking for information regarding Journal Databases
that have the ability to search Lep Society Journals. And or someone that
knows off hand where to find the information. If not, would love to see this
society come up with a database for the website.
Thanks
TOM

Thomas P. LeBlanc
192 Kent Blvd., Salamanca, NY 14779