Lycaena xanthoides localities?

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Thu Apr 3 15:50:20 EST 2003

Late May/mid June.  There are many localities, but one reliable place to
find them is on the backside of the San Bernardino Mountains - mid to lower
elevations.  The road to take is the one that heads up to Lake Arrowhead
from the Apple Valley area.  If you're interested, send me a personal email
and I'll give you more details (I just don't have them handy at the moment).

Mark Walker.