Property for butterfly enthusiasts

Chip Taylor chip at ku.edu
Mon Apr 7 18:18:53 EDT 2003

I received a notice of a property for sale that might be of interest
to those of you involved with  butterfly  conservation and education.
If interested, please contact me and I will put you in contact with
the real estate contact.

Naples, Florida

The owners have been operating "The Butterfly Sanctuary" for several years
but are not able to continue in their work anymore.   Although they need
to sell, they would like to find a buyer that would continue their work
and become the new "Caretakers" of the sanctuary.
--

Monarch Watch
e: monarch at ku.edu
w: http://www.MonarchWatch.org/
Dplex-L: send message "info Dplex-L" to Listproc at ukans.edu
p: 1 (888) TAGGING (toll-free!) -or- 1 (785) 864 4441
f: 1 (785) 864 5321
usps: University of Kansas, Entomology Program, 1200 Sunnyside
Avenue, Lawrence, KS 66045-7534