[leps-talk] More on Rare Butterflies in Brooklyn NY

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Thu Aug 14 15:50:26 EDT 2003

Yes, this is true, Mike...there ARE more people out looking for them...But,
and I thought about this last night, while living in southwestern Ontario, I
did manage to find all of the rare things, including Pipevine Swallowtails
and some other things, but never Queens...I do feel that, if something weas
there, I did find it...eventually...

I do think that the northeastern Queens are being released...by
someone...the Giants, maybe not...as I said, they ARE common in the upper
midwest...matter of fact, even in southwestern Ontario, I am confident that
I can guarantee a location...and I do NOT mean inside Point Pelee National
Park...

Alex