website

Gary Anweiler gganweiler at sprint.ca
Wed Dec 3 23:19:09 EST 2003

Lepidoptera Websites.

For anyone interested in western Canadian Leps, including both butterflies
and moths, here is a site with lots of images of both, with label data
attached, and including species write-ups, flight histograms, dot maps
generated from the database of many thousands of Alberta leps, etc . I
invite you to visit our Virtual Museum site at:
http://www.entomology.ualberta.ca/

This  is a work in progress, with many geometrid and noctuid wtite-ups and
images  in the works, as well as microleps, beetles, caddisflies, thrips,
etc. etc. etc.

enjoy.

Gary Anweiler, Strickland Entomology Museum, University of Alberta,
Edmonton.