FW: [leps-talk] Bob Parcelles

Woody Woods woody.woods at umb.edu
Tue Dec 23 17:22:23 EST 2003

I am forwarding this sad news from TILS-leps-talk because I have not seen it
yet on leps-l.  -Woody

----------
From: Anne Kilmer <viceroy at BellSouth.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:07:46 -0500
To: TILS leps-talk <TILS-leps-talk at yahoogroups.com>,  MBBRP
<MBBRP at yahoogroups.com>, David Fine <Vladnuts at aol.com>
Subject: [leps-talk] Bob Parcelles

In a message dated 12/19/03 10:47:50 PM, theinimitablez at webtv.net writes:

<< Hello All,
I just received a phone call from  Mrs. Virginia Keane who is Bob
Parcelles' mother. She called to tell me that Bob died yesterday from a
massive heart attack. I told her I would help notify people in the
environmental community.
Please help me by forwarding this news to others who knew Bob but are
not on this e-mail send list.
There will be a viewing from 9 -10 A.M. on Monday, December 22, 2003 at
the Anderson-McQueen Funeral Home on 9th Street and 22nd Avenue North.
This will be followed by interment at a Catholic Cemetery and a
reception at Bob's place after. Please call or log on to
Anderson-McQueen for the details.
I truly hope that many of you will be able to make these services. Thank
you very much. Barb Zias >>

Peace
Anne Kilmer

TILS Motto: "We can not protect that which we do not know" ? 1999

Subscribe:  TILS-leps-talk-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
Post message: TILS-leps-talk at yahoogroups.com
For more information: http://www.tils-ttr.org

Yahoo! Groups Links