Butterflies of Chile...availability?

Woody Woods woody.woods at umb.edu
Mon Feb 3 22:44:38 EST 2003

I just emailed Dover Publications about your search for this book, and
suggested that since DeVries' books have done well, and that there are far
from enough neotropical and South American butterfly guides, this is one
they may want to seek out and find a way to reissue-- they have a wonderful
history of doing that.

Woody

William A. Woods Jr.
Department of Biology