Roger C. KENDRICK hkmoths at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 14 20:54:16 EST 2003

Maybe he could contact the Lepidopterological Society of Japan
(http://lepi-jp.org/index_e.htm)

cheers,

Roger.

 --- Peter Oboyski <pt_oboyski at hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi,

> A friend is interested in the biomechanics of flight in Sphingidae. He is
> studying in Japan and would like to know if there are Sphingids he can
> readily collect there. Does anybody have information on Sphingids in Japan,
> or where to begin looking for information? I am on my way to the library.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Pete

> Peter T. Oboyski
> ESPM Insect Biology
> 201 Wellman Hall MC3112
> University of California
> Berkeley CA  94708-3112
>
> pt_oboyski at hotmail.com
> poboyski at nature.berkeley.edu
> http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/~poboyski/

=====
Roger C. KENDRICK  Ph.D.
Senior Conservation Officer, Fauna Conservation, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden, Hong Kong
http://www.kfbg.org/
http://asia.geocities.com/hkmoths/
moths at kfbg.org, hkmoths at yahoo.co.uk