fwd: carrion and lepidoptera

Nathan Schiff nschiff at asrr.arsusda.gov
Tue Jan 28 14:05:14 EST 2003

I'm not an expert but you could start with "Lepidoptera associated with
pig carrion" by Jerry Payne and Edwin King.  1969 J. Lep. Soc.  23:191-195
Payne left a pig out and recorded everything that came in a series of
papers.  This is the lep one. There are several others in the references.
Good luck but I think the project will stink.
Nathan