Why don't I include the address this time..?

John jhimmel at comcast.net
Tue May 6 10:24:41 EDT 2003

You'd think I'd have learned to check these things by now - anyway here's
the address -
www.connecticutmoths.com

Sorry about the cross posting!
John

>Hi Folks - Just a note to the moth-ers out there - I've been adding a few
new ones to
>the "Moths in a CT Yard" site this season.  Up to 68 species now.  Things
are still
>pretty slow in my yard - very chilly nights, but am looking forward to the
first Luna,
>which should be any week now.

>I hope to hit 100 spp by the end of the season.  Wonder what the centenial
moth will be...?

>Best -

>John
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
John Himmelman
Killingworth, CT
jhimmel at comcast.net

NEW THIS FALL!  "Discovering Moths, Nighttime Jewels in Your Own Yard"
Go to: http://booksandnature.homestead.com/DiscoveringMothspage.html

Visit my other websites at:
  www.johnhimmelman.com
  www.connecticutmoths.com