Dr. Benji Brumberg to be nominated for environmental award

Anne Kilmer viceroy at GATE.NET
Wed May 21 00:26:47 EDT 2003

Please join in this effort to support our friend Benji, who brought his
scientific knowledge and good common sense to the world of butterflies.
As a result of his efforts, Florida butterfliers can work together
without conflict to support the  project, led by Tom Emmel and Jaret
Daniels of the University of Florida, to restore rare and threatened
butterflies to their historical territories in Florida.
Anne Kilmer
South Florida and Ireland

Killateeaun, Tourmakeady
Claremorris, Co. Mayo,