Urania fulgens @ NABA Butterfly Park, RGV - Nov. 7

Mike Quinn ento at satx.rr.com
Sat Nov 8 10:14:58 EST 2003

Bruce, Good question!

Here's a couple other moths that are now "off limits"!
http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabast/stbutter.html#17

I guess John L. Capinera's 2001 grasshopper article in "American
Butterflies" put that whole order off limits as well...

I suppose adult mosquitoes are off limits to collecting by fogging....

Soon we'll be over run with all those ugly insects!!! ;-) Mike