[moth-rah] why I prefer moths from Steve Johnson

Woody Woods woody.woods at umb.edu
Wed Nov 12 17:40:16 EST 2003

You bet-- I put together a teaching lab where we dissected 'em, Malphigian
tubules, automatic transmissions and all,  and tested for presence of
various enzymes in various organs ("and THAT'S what little cockroaches are
made of...")

Woody (not an axe-murderer, but occasionally a scalpel-murderer!)

William A. Woods Jr.
Department of Biology
University of Massachusetts Boston
100 Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125

Lab: 617-287-6642
Fax: 617-287-6650

> From: "Charles Bordelon" <legitintellexit at earthlink.net>
> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:01:46 -0600
> To: <woody.woods at umb.edu>, <robert.dana at dnr.state.mn.us>,
> <leps-l at lists.yale.edu>
> Subject: Re: [moth-rah] why I prefer moths from Steve Johnson
>
> Were you able to see their Malphigian tubules?  (hah hah)  cb

>>> St. Paul, MN 55155