Lep Soc. cantidate

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Sat Nov 29 18:44:49 EST 2003

> I am co-founder and President of The International Lepidopterist Survey a
> taxa exempt non-profit with the same legal standing as all major museums
> and research organizations.

One more reason to vote for little ole' me.   I can laugh at myself and
take criticism.  Ya gotta love "taxa" exempt...  That's a good one. :-)  I
busted up on that one.

Cheers Ronnie G

PS  I also support the candidacy of John Masters.  Some of us got his
letter requesting being put on the ballot.  No question about John wanting
the job and taking it seriously.