[leps-talk] Cherubini's conspiracy theories

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Mon Oct 6 20:33:27 EDT 2003

I haven't gotten to the remaining posts in this thread, but Paul and Neil
will do their jobs which is supply the rest of us with information upon
which we can chew.   Don, as a new comer to this debate (I assume) I just
went ahead and popped the top on the can of worms.   Might as well get em
all out now.

These are not mean posts - but are impassioned ones by folks who really
consider (or believe) their positions are right.