Brower replies- The most recent ranting about monarch butterfly conservation

Charles Bordelon legitintellexit at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 10 04:44:24 EDT 2003

Guys- look out! this guy is near graduating from a 200-level rhetoric
course.  What is the freakin' point you keep alluding to?  Ultimate
destruction?  Where did you go to school?  St. Copious of what?    God, I
wash my hands of this crap.  Don't tell me... R.J. Reynolds is behind all of
this fantasy crap.  Make me a believer.  Tell me you know the scientific
name of the Monarch,  or better yet, is there any other species that you are
aware that exists?  Guessing; forecasting?  Tell us, oh great suave, what is
this ultimate point you profess in such a dismal fart of a mystery, that we
all have to wait for your ultimate judgement???   You pontificate a whole
bunch o' nothin' that down here in Texas we call, "shit."