[leps-talk] Re: Brower replies- The most recent ranting about monarch butterfly conservation

Stanley A. Gorodenski stan_gorodenski at asualumni.org
Fri Oct 10 16:04:22 EDT 2003

Again, you persist in distorting our communications and making them
public to take another jab. Apparently you will not take your threat
back, but communicating privately with you would probably be pointless
anyway. We could flame away privately though and that can be fun. I have
a friend who I mutually do this with and we both get a chuckle out of
our exchanges. I had thought maybe this was what you were doing, but I
discovered from your definite hostile message in which you threatened me
that it is not so.
Stan
p.s. my email address is not gorodenski at asylum.orgy as you had insisted
in one of your messages. I got a laugh out of it myself, something you
should start practicing and getting a little lighter.I am not accusing
you of being the son of a cow hand from texas who has not gone beyond
expressing himself through profanity and flame, but your posts make you
appear like it. Lighten up. Well, there you have it. I said I would not
respond but I just did. This is really the last though.