[leps-talk] Re: Brower replies- The most recent ranting about monarch butterfly conservation

Jeff Fengler J.M.Fengler at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 10 22:28:53 EDT 2003

Hey Chuckie:

You are making this list server look like a profane joke.  How about you just unsubscribe and leave this to the real lepidopterists?  Your self-righteous ranting just makes me puke.  If I wanted to hear crap like this, I would tune my radio to Rush Limbaugh.  I have worked with some real A**ES in the field, but you take the cake.

Let's get back to real discussions, and away from these high and mighty pious posturings.

Respectfully (to everyone else):

Jeff Fengler
Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station