Google Scholar

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Wed Dec 1 08:30:25 EST 2004

	[Grkovich, Alex]  You mean like yourself?

> Unline certain
> computer companies I could name who put more emphasis on the way people
> dress. Their algorithms are very clever.
>
> I found Scholar just after is was launched and while it is still in Beta
> it is
> very effective and useful.
>
> I strongly expect that it will find content if it is out there. This is
> how
> the main engine works. You do not have to submit he content.
> I think that there is little from the Journal of the Lepidopterists'
> Society
> because the content isn't online wherer as the other journal is.
>
> --
> Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com/
> "At some point I had to stand up and be counted. Who speaks for the
> butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog
> National Nature Reserve.

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is
intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.