Direct link to ICZN web site - and Code

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Fri Dec 3 18:10:31 EST 2004

I had forwarded the message of the ICZN Code online to the TILS groups
without checking it out.  When I did, I noted that it was a link to a Herps
site with a link to the link.

This is to advise that the direct link is:
http://www.iczn.org/

You can bookmark this link on your favorites or you can find it at the TILS
web sites "Links" under Organizations.  It is the second link. The TILS (The
International Lepidoptera Survey) site is at:
http://www.tils-ttr.org

I'm sure other web sites will or have listed this is their links section
also.

Ronald R. Gatrelle, president
The International Lepidoptera Survey
gatrelle at tils-ttr.org