lep searchable databases

John Snyder john.snyder at furman.edu
Fri Dec 31 16:57:09 EST 2004

As web editor for The Lepidopterists' Society, I occasionally update the
list of butterfly/moth web links that is available on that website.  I've
just started adding a new category called "Searchable Databases" and need
your help in making it complete.

It consists of links to websites that offer the opportunity to search for
specific information about specimens in various collections.  It does not
link to websites that are not searchable by user input.

To see the new section, go to
http://alpha.furman.edu/~snyder/snyder/lep/lepidop.htm and then scroll
down about 3/4 of the way through the links.  Look for the title
"Searchable Databases."

If you know of one that I have missed, contact me directly, at
john.snyder at furman.edu.

Thanks for your help!

John Snyder
Dept. of Biology