Fwd: Fw: Comments & Suggestions from Butterfly pages

Chip Taylor chip at ku.edu
Mon Feb 2 09:57:56 EST 2004

The following may be of some help - go to
http://www.monarchwatch.org/update/082103.htm and scroll down to
imaginal discs.

--
Monarch Watch
e:  monarch at ku.edu
w: http://www.MonarchWatch.org/
Dplex-L:  send message "info Dplex-L" to Listproc at ku.edu
p: 1 (888) TAGGING (toll-free!) -or- 1 (785) 864 4441
f: 1  (785) 864 5321
usps:  University of Kansas, Entomology Program, 1200 Sunnyside
Avenue, Lawrence, KS 66045-7534