[moth-rah] Re: Exotic Moths

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Fri Feb 20 22:54:50 EST 2004

I out this into a PDF file and loaded it to the moth-rah archives.  Just go
to the moth-rah home page and click on "Files" in the left menu.   It is
listed as Exotics list.

One needs to 1) be subscribed to the moth-rah group and 2) have a Yahoo
ID/password to access this, and any other, YahooGroups! functions.

Ron Gatrelle
moth-rah moderator

PS  The moth-rah list is configured to not accept attachments in order to
prevent junk, porno, or virus infected attachments getting to our members
via the list.