[leps-talk] Smithonian Stuff On line

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Fri Jan 9 18:03:18 EST 2004

The below link can also be found at the TILS web sites "links" section
under organizations.   I mention this in case anyone ever needs to
know a place where to find it again.  I am always looking for links to
sites we don't have listed there.  Check it out and let me know what I
can add.
http://www.tils-ttr.org

Ron Gatrelle