Antherina suraka from Madagascar

Christopher Conlan conlan at adnc.com
Thu May 13 01:11:56 EDT 2004

A. suraka is easy to raise on several plants.  I have used Ligustrum
and Oleander with good success.  They come from an area that does not
get very cold so holding the cocoons in cool conditions is very risky.
The freezer is certainly out of the question (few if any species can
stay in the freezer for an extended length of time) and the fridge
would be very risky.  Best of luck.

Chris