BioQuip curved forceps

Monarchrst at aol.com Monarchrst at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 10:34:25 EDT 2004

Stan, I get all my forceps from the old British firm of Watkins and Doncaster.  They make some of the finest equipment for entomologists in the world and their forceps are extremely good.  They have a nice website www.watdon.com and are very accomodating.  They send stuff through to me by mail and it usually gets to Arizona in about three days - sometimes faster than internal mail.  They also hand make wonderful stainless steel pins, that I have used for over 35 years.

Ian Watkinson, Yuma, Arizona.