[SoWestLep] Looking for cabinets w/drawers

Jim Mason jim at gpnc.org
Mon Sep 20 15:16:43 EDT 2004

Thanks for the tip!  Do you have their phone number or website?  We are
shopping for storage materials too.

Sorry if you took offense Alex, but I DID put a winky at the end of my
email.

My point was you usually get what you pay for, and while we would all like
to get stuff for free, somebody has to make that stuff and they should be
fairly paid for their services.  That, and if we subscribe to the "world
marketplace" theorists and join the race to the bottom that they are
promoting, a lot of us in the 1st world will end up losing because it
devalues our standard of living by eliminating skilled jobs here (indeed,
any jobs at all).  (Actually, if people don't have decent jobs, they can't
afford to buy what is being sold, which is something the free market
economists don't seem to have realized yet.)

I am sure Sam Walton has been spinning in his grave for many years now
because of the buying practices adopted by Walmart since his demise.

Jim Mason, Naturalist
Jim at gpnc.org
Great Plains Nature Center
6232 E. 29th Street North