Catocala and Sphingidae websites

Bill Oehlke oehlkew at islandtelecom.com
Thu Sep 23 11:43:40 EDT 2004

Several websites to help with moth and caterpilar identifications of Catocala and Sphingidae from North America are at
http://www.silkmoths.bizland.com/usatable.htm
http://www.silkmoths.bizland.com/catocala.html

http://www.huffmantaxidermy.net/oehlke/tdysonphoto.htm
This last website is stilunder development, but already many outstanding imagesare up of live Catocala, hind wings visible,
at bait.

I am interested in displaying high quality electronic images (adult and larvae) of North American butterflies, Sphingidae and Catocala and worldwide
Saturniidae moths on various websites I have developed. Contact Bill Oehlke if you would like to help with any of these projects.
Bill Oehlke
Box 476, 155 Peardon Road
Montague, Prince Edward Island
Canada C0A 1R0