Iphiclides podalirius and Papilio alexanor

Glaucus glaucus at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 26 13:12:17 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone knows of or has had experience with raising either
Iphiclides podalirius or Papilio alexanor in the US? I have an opportunity
to try both species, but cannot find information on what specific US
foodplants will work. I am in the midwest. Any help would be greatly
appreciated!! Thanks.

Also, if anyone is interested in ova next Spring, please let me know now. I
do not intend on raising very many, so if anyone wants eggs, they are
welcome. Thanks again!

Marc
glaucus at earthlink.net