I thought this list was about leps!

kalos5 at earthlink.net kalos5 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 28 13:38:30 EDT 2005

My thanks to Anne and Neil for addressing my concerns about Neil's "background checks".

My questions are:

1.  Do we still have a moderator, after Leps-L was quiet for so long?

2.  Are we as a list going to allow flaming, personal attacks, and the publication of irrelevant
personal and even family information as a "debate technique"?

I agree with Sean that this list should be about butterflies.  Perhaps setting some boundaries
might help us toward that goal.

Martha W. Robinson