Meramec State Park--Sullivan, Missouri

Glaucus glaucus at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 8 09:32:06 EDT 2005

I appreciate the report from the one person who contacted me...I am planning
to collect and study the leps in Meramec State Park this Sunday through
Thursday. If anyone has had any collecting experience in this area or
ssurrounding areas, I would really appreciate it if you could let me know
what you found and if you know of any good sites in the area. This is part
of an ongoing research project.

Especially, if anyone living in this region of Missouri or nearly area could
please let me know what is on the wing now, it would help tremendously. I am
expecting Giant, Zebra, Tiger, and Spicebush Swallowtails, but a field
sighting report would be beneficial before my 10 hour trip. Please e-mail me
directly at glaucus at earthlink.net. Thanks very much,

Marc
glaucus at earthlink.net