[leps-talk] sour pickles make my teeth hurt - but I like to watch others ...

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 14:28:45 EDT 2005

Ron G. wrote:

I really liked Brian's "..pusillanimous, and at times useless,  leadership
..."  Last time I heard "pusillanimous" was in the movie  Twelve Monkeys.
It cracked me up!!!

It was a very entertaining word, too, for the genre of seven  years olds
watching the nincompoop ninny can of bolts bubble-headed booby P.  punker robot on
the kids' 1960's vintage show, "Lost in Space" !

Doug