Moth Traps

Phil Cross pj_cross at fastmail.fm
Sun Jun 19 10:54:18 EDT 2005

Thank you all for your helpful posts. My grandson is coming to stay with
me for a week in August. He is intelligent and inquisitive, particularly
about the natural world, and it is great fun pursuing projects with him.

The idea about using a bed sheet, and watching moths arrive and land in
"real time", is excellent. I think we can allow him to stay up late as a
special treat (for me as well as for him).

I live on the south coast of England, in the county of Dorset.

Thanks again, all.
Regards,
Phil.
--