Miami Blue & Mosquito control

Ed Reinertsen ereinertsen at iprimus.com
Fri May 6 17:02:08 EDT 2005

Happy Friday

Ron wrote:
"...to assertions made in a paper published in
the Journal of the Lepidopterists' Society in 2001 (Salvato 2001).  That
paper claimed that mosquito control operations in the Florida Keys were
negatively impacting butterflies in the Big Pine Key area......."

Can you tell me the information on the above paper so that I can request the
paper from the Interlibrary Loan Program? I would like review the paper
with: "Mosquito Control, Miami Blues, and Mass Media in Monroe County,
Florida"
*Technical Bulletin of the Florida Mosquito Control Association*. By
Hribar,Lawrence J. and Edsel M. Fussell of the Florida Keys Mosquito Control
District.

Thank You
Ed Reinertsen