Mosquito control No Mo

Neil Jones neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Sun May 8 16:24:36 EDT 2005

On Sunday 08 May 2005 20:51, Hank Brodkin wrote:
> Neil -
> Surely you are aware that many of the English clergy had a tradition of
> studying nature and thus added greatly to our knowledge.

Of course. Perhaps I didn't explain my self well.

> We can still pick and choose from what Ron - or indeed any of us have to
> offer.  Depending upon your definition of the word scientist very few of us
> would qualify.

That is just the point. The definition of a scientist I am using is " A person
using scientific methods". You can easily be a Preacher AND a scientist.
It is fairly easy to fit this definition but Ron is risking falling outside
it. As I said he is probably a nice guy but he is risking his reputation by
not thinking about what he says. THe problem is that he jumps to so many
conclusions I doubt everything he says now,

Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk