rotting fruit recipe?

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Tue May 10 11:46:26 EDT 2005

Stanley,

They work...I have used a rotting dead painted (not box) turtle...but have never dared to bring dead snakes for grinding into the kitchen...My Assistant would faint...no doubt about that...and she's about the only thing that I love more than Leps...

Alex

PS You can always make a good puddle of "bait" in the dirt road when you have to go...after it sits for awhile in the sun it's quite potent...Why I have "gone" in the bushes in the long grass all of these years instead of "going" right in the road is beyond me...A waste of resources...