Papilio rutulus livestock

Glaucus glaucus at earthlink.net
Sun May 15 04:07:55 EDT 2005

Well, one last chance...I am trying to continue my glaucus-rutulus complex
studies this year, and I am in need of rutulus livestock for my project. I
have so far been totally unable to locate any breeder of rutulus, or glaucus
for that matter, but I have plenty of wild glaucus here. If anyone can
supply me with livestock of rutulus for my studies, I would be be willing to
pay virtually anything at this point, or else it's three years of research
down the drain. E-mail me at glaucus at earthlink.net

Thanks!